10/08/2014

Experiment: Cardboard airplane Model

Experiment: How to make model Cardboard airplane
I previously indicated how built My second and third planes, made during a summer of high flights. However the list would not be complete if not to put pictures of my first failure: an airplane from cardboard and Cork.

This aircraft failed for several reasons: too much weight; unbalanced, and especially because the main wing was not well designed; I had the necessary form so that "the difference in speeds between the air moving over the wing that makes it below causes a differential pressure, bearing capacity necessary". The lower part of the wing was completely flat, which helped little to get it to fly.

In the following pictures, you can see how it was made. I am sure that change the wing for one already made, it would have flown.